Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Ultimate Hair Bling.

I was first introduced to Deepa Gurnani head wear when I started my job at Swank Boutique.  It did not take long before I was drooling over the beautiful head pieces.  Each piece is handmade in India, making them all different and unique. The prices can start at $38 and run up to $250, but I think it is worth the price.  It the perfect way to add that instant flash to any outfit. They can be worn across the forehead, on the crown of the head, or as a regular headband.
You can order them from Swank Boutique or Shop Bop. The Deepa website features their biography, press releases and you can preview their newest items. 

Here's some examples of Deepa!


 Sporting my Deepa in DC!



Hair clips are perfect for date night or formals!


Paris Hilton rocks her Deepa!



So many different styles and colors!


Simple (or as simple as Deepa can get) with black, silver, gold and white!


The Crystal Loop headband is one of my favorites!! Buy it here.

I will definitely be purchasing more Deepa headbands for fall.  They're perfect for going out, formals, or even to pull your hair back during class!

***
More posts coming soon!

***
Keep Calm and Monogram On
xo eHr



No comments:

Post a Comment