Friday, August 24, 2012

The perfect gift idea.

My best friend from Florida visited me recently and it was amazing to see her due to the fact that I had not seen her in over a year! I've had a long week with my senior year starting and still recovering from my surgery so when I came home to a package from Sarah it put the biggest smile on my face. She knows me better than anyone and of course she knew I would love any gift that was monogrammed.
 
Unfortunately, my camera broke during Sarah's visit so I had to take a picture of the gift on my awful phone! (I am FINALLY getting the IPhone on September 1st!! Can't wait.) Enjoy!
This clutch has a cross body strap in a gold chain link! The tan leather goes so well with the gold script monogram. Sarah knows that I love flamingos and Lilly Pulitzer so that koozie is perfect!
Sarah got my gift from Loli and the Bean in Tallahassee, Florida. You can also order the monogrammed clutch from the website Preppy and Pink. They have a great selection of monogrammed things that would be great for gifts! 
 
I love picking out gifts for friends and most likely they always receive something monogrammed. This present from Sarah is the best combination of classy and preppy. I can't wait to use the clutch on my dinner date tonight, and the koozie during football tailgates!
 
Great monogram gifts ideas are towels (I gave those to all my friends our senior year of high school as a graduation gift!), purses/wallets, necklaces (Moon and Lola is the best), phone cases, lunchboxes. The list is endless!
A great 21st birthday present for a girlfriend could be a monogrammed wine, martini, or shot glass!
 
****
With a broken camera, it is hard for my to take pictures of outfit ideas and other various monogrammed things but I will do my best to keep posting!
 
****
 
I hope everyone is having a good end to their summer! Cooler weather will be here before we know it. Layers, scarves, leather, corduroy, etc! I love Fall fashion!
 
Keep Calm and Monogram On
xo eHr

No comments:

Post a Comment