Monday, July 30, 2012

My Favorite LWD.

Okay so I know that the LBD (Little Black Dress) is supposed to be a staple in every girl's closet,   but for some reason I can't get enough of the LWD (Little White Dress).  When we got this dress in at Swank Boutique, I knew that I had to buy it. The lace illusion neck is breathtaking and the off-white color is perfect for spring and summer.  Paired with black heels and my black monogrammed Longchamp purse, this is the perfect date night outfit. Turquoise earrings and a black bow in my hair make the accessories simple yet they still stand out.



I can't decide what I like more: the delicate lace or the graceful keyhole neckline...


Turquoise earrings are the perfect statement piece of jewelery for this dress. The bow adds the perfect girly touch.



My monogrammed Longchamp bags are definitely one of my favorite things in my closet!


I wish I could show you all more of my favorite LWD's, but there are just too many other great things to share! I have some monogrammed items coming in the mail, and I can not wait to play show and tell!

***

With Fall clothes hitting stores now, I am so excited to start shopping! Metallics, digital prints, and leather are just some of my many obsessions for this fall. Let me know what yours are!

***
 
"One is never over-dressed or underdressed with a Little Black Dress."
Karl Lagerfeld
(or a Little White Dress, Karl!)

***

Keep Calm and Monogram On
xo eHr

No comments:

Post a Comment