Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Be Bold.






+Bold colors seem to be extremely popular this summer and when I found this yellow cupcake skirt at Swank Boutique I was so excited! ! I always seem to turn heads when wearing this skirt because of its full, flouncy look and its bright color! I can pair it with a neutral colored blouse or a fun printed top to stand out in the crowd.  For a more conservative jewelery route, I paired my gold monogram necklace with the white/yellow combo.  I paired a turquoise statement necklace and a pearl pendant 'E' necklace with the printed top.  So, my advice for the week is this: BE BOLD! Wear something that will cause people to say 'Is she really wearing that?'.  The people that usually say this are just envious they don't have the courage or style that you do!

Rachel Zoe said it best, "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak."

Keep Calm and Monogram On
xo eHr

No comments:

Post a Comment