Sunday, July 22, 2012

Late Night.

I will not deny the fact that I love getting late night food after going out with friends.  I am lucky enough to have chosen two different schools, in two very different parts of the country that have the pizza restaurant Gumby's.  Florida State and Mizzou both have Gumby's conveniently placed right by bars so it has always been easy for me to get sucked into the Pokey Stix trap.  When I was a full-time swimmer, eating obscene amounts of greasy carbs at 2 am never used to phase me.  Now when I order some Pokey Stix when walking home from bars at Mizzou, I would have to spend around 4 hours on an elliptical just to work it off! But oh well, it is definitely worth it.  It also does not help that my swimmer boyfriend from England (Mark) could live off of Pokey Stix (Gumby's delicacy) if he wanted to.
So of course after leaving bars last night, Mark and I just HAD to get Gumby's.  While walking with the pizzas, I made sure Mark captured my late night addiction and my butterfly back top I bought recently.  I can't wait to wear it with black pants to Mizzou football games!




 The butterfly back top is one of my new favorite styles, I'll be hunting around to find you places that carry them!


I paired the top with this red beaded necklace I got on clearance at Target for $10! I love statement necklaces, and this red one is perfect to pair with any color top or dress.

More posts coming soon :)
Keep Calm and Monogram On
xo eHr

No comments:

Post a Comment