Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Best Girl Invention Ever.

Well, I should be studying for my Marketing final that I have tomorrow morning...but instead I'm going to write to you all about my new favorite accessory. HAIRTIES. They have such a simple name, but they stand for something so much more.  These little things come in a plethora of colors and they do not break, rip, or crease your hair. The fact that it took someone this long to think of something this great is kind of amazing to me, and I'm sure you're thinking the same thing I am: How did I not think of that?
These are perfect for any girl. Pull your hair up while on a lunch break so you don't accidentally dip your hair in salad dressing (gross but sad to say, I've seen it happen), tie them into the ribbon onto a giftbox for a fun little surprise, wear them as fun bracelets, buy them for your sister, friend or niece so she can make all her friends jealous that they are still using plain, boring black hair ties that crease their hair, the list goes on and on!
You can find these gems at Swank Boutique in Columbia, Missouri. If you don't have the pleasure of living there, order them at their online website! They sell 10-packs for $16.00 and let me tell you, they are worth every penny.

I'm wearing the blue and white glitter paired with a yellow tye-dye!

****

Also, I'm now on twitter! Follow me to get even more great styling and monogram ideas!

****

Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop – Gertrude Stein

Keep Calm and Monogram On
xo eHr


No comments:

Post a Comment