Friday, October 12, 2012

Make New Friends but Keep The Old...

I recently had the opportunity to help out a friend and former roommate with a project and it was so much fun! He is a very talented student in the Journalism school at Mizzou and had to do a project recreating a print advertisement for the Bree illuminated handbag. He asked me to model for the pictures and we did it at 8 am the morning after a football game....how I was able to wake up for this, I am still trying to figure out. If I ever do something like this again, I will not be tailgating the day before so my face does not look so swollen and my eyes are able to fully open.
I got to see my friend's final project yesterday and I was SO impressed! He did an amazing job and I was so happy I could help him out.  His photographer friend, Sally is extremely talented as well and I am so happy to have had the opportunity to meet and work with her!

I went with a French Connection sweater dress in a forest green color that I purchased recently. I probably should have worn tights(or gone running a few times more leading up to this)...but I obviously was not thinking straight due to the early wakeup call. I paired it with a grey faux fur vest to add just the right amount of diva.  My black Vince Camuto riding boots and a tortoise pendant necklace from Banana Republic topped it all off perfectly.
Enjoy!










The bag I used for the photo shoot is from Swank Boutique! I purchased it over the summer, but they recently got in some AMAZING and super affordable fall clutches and purses!! If you're in Columbia, you'll have to check them out!
****
 
I have ordered my sample pack from Dixieland Monogram as part of the Campus Representative program! I can not wait to show it to all of you!!! Earrings, bows, and monogrammed jackets, oh my!
 
****
 
I hope to be getting more posts up soon of cold weather outfit ideas, especially for class! It can be tough trying to dress fashionably but still wanting to be warm and comfortable on the walks to class!
 
****
 
Yesterday I made a spur of the moment decesion to cut my hair...what do you think?!
(Instagram is my newest obsession!)
 
****

Have a great weekend tailgating, spending time with friends and family, and thinking of Halloween costume ideas! I still need to figure mine out, if you have any suggestions let me know!
 
Keep Calm and Monogram On,
xo eHr


1 comment: