Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cold but Comfy.

The weather is getting cooler and with that I'm loving the freedom I have with my outfits! Layering, boots, cordurouys, the list is endless for fall fashion. I always prefer to be comfortable while sitting in class or at the library for multiple hours during the day.  This was easy to accomplish when I decided to wear my burgundy brocade printed cords from Ann Taylor Loft. As I'm sure most of you are, I am obsessed with the color burgundy! I want sweaters, leggings, hats, etc. all in the color burgundy. It goes well with any color hair or skin tone, which is  pretty much any girls dream. Let me know what fall purchases you have that are burgundy!!
I paired the pants with an oversized camel colored sweater from Banana Republic and wore a chambray shirt from Ann Taylor underneath. My black equestrain Vince Camuto boots went perfectly and then I topped it off with a black beanie!
Enjoy!


 
****
Look for a post later this week! I'm doing a giveaway with Swank Boutique!
 
****
Have a great week! I hope everyone has been picking out Halloween costumes! I can't wait to show you mine :)
 
Keep Calm and Monogram On
xo eHr

1 comment: